Luke's Lids for Kids

Luke's Lids for Kids

Monday, April 4, 2011

Big Thanks!!!

I have been extremely overwhelmed by the support for this project Kim and I have started!  Truthfully, I was pretty nervous about "going live" with Luke's Lids but because the response has been so positive I'm thrilled that we did!  I think I forgot to add in my first post a contact email for those who want to get in contact with us about helping out, so you can email me at tanyalg30@hotmail.com

I wanted to send a shout out to a couple of companies who have been or are helping us with this project.  Luke suggested I contact his favorite sportsman company Realtree, so I did and they sent me a box full of hats, so thank you Realtree and Bill Jordon!  Also wanted to thank the Ribbon Retreat for allowing me to use their nonprofit discount on ribbon supplies, so thanks again!  If anyone happens to know of a company or store that might be willing to donate supplies, please contact me!  We are always looking for help in this endeavor!





Thank you Mom for all the supplies you and Kim got this weekend!  You guys rock!  Thanks to Kim's friend Dennis for his generous donation and support!

So we are working on our April donations now!  I know Kim is having a blast right now with all her cool new supplies!  And I'm excited to have some of my Mom pals over this week to make hats, should be fun!!  We are hard at work and always looking for others to join in the process...kids too!  Jonah (my 3 year old son) has made a few hats to donate to the hospital and I'm so proud of him for doing so!  He has a lot of fun doing it!

Anyways, so happy spring is finally here, I think to stay too!  Hope your flowers are sprouting, the winter coats are going away, and grass is again starting to appear!  I'm happy to say, here in Minnesota where we have gotten 9000 inches of snow this year, it has disappeared and there is indeed still grass there!  Thank goodness!!!

Thanks again for all the good wishes and for just reading this!!  Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment