Luke's Lids for Kids

Luke's Lids for Kids

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April's in Bloom!

I wish April was in bloom!  In Minneapolis here, it snowed all morning, luckily it has all melted and the day ended with a beautiful sunset!  We are moving this weekend so thankfully my sister has kicked the headband and hat making into high gear!  She is personally hand-delivering a truckload of headbands and hats tomorrow to Mott's and I'm so excited for her!  I think these headbands are going to be just perfect for Easter!  I'm also proud to report that this month's tally is:
April - 93 hats and headbands

I am looking for help designing a logo for Luke's Lids.  If anyone is creative and wants to help us with this or knows of a graphic designer who might be willing to help us out, please contact me (tanyals30@yahoo.com)!  I have absolutely no talent for drawing whatsoever not a single drop so this is something I need to outsource! :)

Happy Easter and thank you again for reading and all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment