Luke's Lids for Kids

Luke's Lids for Kids

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hello Out There!!!

I have to apologize for not having posted in quite a few months!  With the holidays, things got to be kind of busy (as they are for us all) and now I have a very busy 18 month old so finding alone time to type has been something of a challenge!  So let me catch y'all up to speed...over the holidays we participated in a craft fair selling some of our bows and we started an Etsy account to sell bows.  I'm trying to get this project to be a little more self-sufficient! :)

In January we were also able to make a donation of hats to Special Days Camp, 122 exactly and I would like to thank all who helped to make that possible.  I received the most heart warming responses from Special Days about the hats, both about how beautiful they were and how much the kids enjoyed receiving them.  They are going to send pictures when they become available, so hopefully I will be able to post some on this blog and on our Facebook  page.  I have offered to supply Special Days with a donation of hats and headbands for their summer camp in July, I'm hoping to make that goal.  We will need to supply them with approximately 220, I think we can do it!

I am hoping to make a couple of hospital donations this month and am hoping to get some help with making the hats and headbands!  If anyone is interested in spending an evening being creative, please give me a call, I would love the company!  Thank you to all who continue to give this project their support.  I feel so bad that I haven't been able to do to much recently but I am always thinking about the kids who receive our hats and pray for their recovery.

Thanks again for all the support and love!  If you know of anyone who might enjoy receiving a hat or headband, please contact me at tanyalg30@hotmail.com or via our Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment